This registration service has been augmented by the combined knowledge, experience and understanding gained over many years of serving the needs and requirements of songwriters and composers wishing to protect the copyrights of their works. Songrite has justly earned the trust and respect from songwriters and composers all over the world for providing a completely reliable and affordable copyright registration service that delivers.
The Songrite Copyright Office permits copyright owners anywhere in the world the right to securely deposit copies of their work as legal evidence to authenticate their Claim of copyright ownership. Each registered piece of work or composition is entered onto our Copyright Registration Database and the author/s /copyright owners are then issued with a unique Songrite Copyright Certificate © which includes all the registered details of their work.
Songwriters and composers who use our facilities can expect a professional service with reliability and integrity at the forefront, this coupled with low-costs and efficiency makes Songrite unbeatable when registering the copyrights of songs, music or lyrics. We also include additional copyrights and associated rights including the registration of band names,and stage names all at no extra cost. Learn more here
Our staff are highly trained in the procedure and processing of copyrights and associated rights that are generally contained within recorded songs and music and lyrics. (Lyrics are classed as literary works and are treated as such for copyright purposes).
We offer a secure and reliable service to songwriters, composers and authors who wish to protect their work and establish copyright ownership through registration. Songrite acts as a credible independent witness with total and complete autonomy and our service is intended to aid and validate rightful claims of copyright ownership.
We take great care in maintaining security and accuracy and apply strict attention to detail, documenting all relevant information required when registering the copyrights of submitted works. We maintain a high standard of security for all submitted works and constantly update our database of registered works.
Our aspiration is to be the best in the field of song and lyric copyrights and to continually develop and improve our services as we expand. The songwriter and composer will always be the driving force and remain at the forefront of our business.
- Provide clear practical advice, assistance and support for all clients with copyright issues.
- Promote a strong culture of confidentiality, reliability and trust within the scope and guidelines of international copyright law.
- Provide timely, effective and targeted copyright related resources and information to songwriters and composers.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and practices in order to identify copyright related implications and to produce appropriate initial and practical advice.
- Set and maintain quantifiable principles and practices to ensure we stay effective, focussed, provide value for money, and continually develop and improve.